Healthy Chocolate PB Milkshake
This 5 ingredient milkshake is healthy and so delicious. Keep it thick by adding just enough milk. You can add it to popsicle molds for an awesome healthy summer snack.
- 2-3 Frozen ripe bananas (or ripe fresh bananas and lots of ice)
- 1/4 cup Natural peanut butter (or cashew butter, almond butter or sun butter)
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or flax seed
- Milk or your choice- A2 milk, goat, almond, rice or other milk of your choice
Add ingredients to the blender in order. (I finally got this Vitamix blender because we make smoothies like this almost daily, and it makes a much thicker, smoother shake.)
Add just enough milk to allow the blender to mix the ingredients. This will keep your milkshake nice and thick.
Blend until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
If your bananas aren’t ripe you may need to add a little sweetness with a tiny bit of stevia, maple syrup or honey.
I highly recommend using frozen bananas! The consistency will turn out so much better!