Use this quiz in 2 ways:
- Find out if food is likely to improve your joint pain and stiffness, exhaustion, and other symptoms.
2. Track how your score improves over time as you use food as medicine for joint pain.
What Can You Do to Feel Better?
Now that you know your score, what can you do to get feeling better?
The resources below teach many of the same strategies I use to help my clients improve their symptoms by 70% in just a few weeks. Seriously. Food is powerful.
I’ve got several resources for you, ranging from free to paid, that can get you feeling better as quickly as possible using food as medicine:
This also might interest you…
- 9 Overlooked Reasons You Aren’t Losing Weight
- Health Benefits of Sourdough Bread
- 30 Healthy & Gluten-free Bug Out Bag Emergency Foods
- A Dietitian’s 5 Tips to Spot a Quality Multivitamin
- Autoimmune Diet for Beginners | 4 Cornerstones of a Healing Diet
- What is A2 Milk? Benefits, Risks, & Our Experience