Find a Certified LEAP Therapist
I am currently enrolling a limited number of new clients beginning January 2021 in my 12 Week Thrive with Arthritis Program. My schedule fills up fast. I hope to work with you!
Get $97 off services with any of our LEAP Therapists when you complete the Food Medicine Jumpstart 4 Week Course first.
Why Work With a CLT?
- Certified LEAP Therapists are dietitians with specialized training in food sensitivities. We have completed many hours of training and passed an exam and practical to earn the CLT credential. We use only the best food sensitivity test called the Mediator Release Test.
- I successfully used LEAP and the MRT food sensitivity test to greatly reduce my husband’s autoimmune symptoms. I’ve since used it with great success for dozens of clients, family, and friends with many autoimmune diseases and many other chronic problems. I combine the concepts taught in my Jumpstart 4 Week Program with LEAP/MRT to help my husband and clients feel better for the long-term.
- Food sensitivities are very common among those with autoimmune disease and can make your pain and symptoms much worse. There are many food sensitivity tests (read my review of ALL of them) out there, but there is only one I use and recommend- MRT combine with LEAP therapy from a CLT.
All of the nutritionists in our directory are:
- Registered dietitian nutritionists (which means they have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nutrition and are qualified to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy)
- Certified LEAP Therapists (CLTs) (they are trained in food sensitivities, the Mediator Release Test, and LEAP anti-inflammatory diet therapy)
- Practice a functional and integrative nutrition approach
- Work virtually or by phone (so you aren’t limited to a nutritionist near you)
Greer McGuinness | Biomedical Healing For Kids
MS, RD, CDN, CLT
Meg Hagar | The Acne Dietitian
MS, RDN, CDN, CLT, CHHP
MS, RDN, LD, CLT
Marissa Mekelburg | Wholistic Works
MS, RDN, CLT, HHP
As an Integrative Gastroenterology (GI) Specialist Dietitian Nutritionist, I provide medical nutrition therapy for those that have been diagnosed with IBS, IBD, Celiac disease, CSID etc., for those that experience symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, abdominal pain etc. and feel that these symptoms may stem from food sensitivities or those that have autoimmune conditions and would benefit from a personalized anti-inflammatory diet.
I specialize in autoimmune conditions, pain management and digestive issues using a holistic approach. My programs include mind-body-energy medicine to address emotional, subconscious and psychological contributors of disease.
RDN, LDN, CLT
I enjoy helping naturally minded women who have concerns about Hashimoto’s and other thyroid conditions, auto-immune disease, GI disorders (IBS and mystery GI symptoms), anxiety/depression, hormonal imbalance, migraines, and/or stubborn weight loss.
I accept clients from: Tennessee, Georgia, Arizona, Virginia, Colorado
M.Ed., RDN, LDN, CDCES, CLT
I work with IBS, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Auto-Immune Kidney Diseases; Psoriais and other Auto-Immune skin diseases, Thyroid Disease.
I am skilled at helping patients with Diabetes, Kidney Disease, Celiac Disease and other chronic illnesses incorporate the LEAP nutrition plan along with the other dietary recommendations for these conditions.
I accept clients from: Florida, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Michigan,Virginia
Amy Helms | New Hope Counseling and Wellness Center
LMSW, MS, CEDRD-S, RD, LD, CLT, CCTP, CCATP
I enjoy working in Women’s health. I see great results with MRT/LEAP with so many things. As a recent client told me “this gave me my life back.”
I am dually licensed as a dietitian and therapist. I believe in treating the whole person. I understand the frustration of being told there is nothing wrong by medical professionals yet feeling that something is missing. By treating the whole person, I am able to better meet your needs.
Dr. Kate Ricciardi
DPT, RDN, CLT
I focus my work on helping women who have been struggling with IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis, PCOS and Interstitial Cystitis. As someone who struggled for years to find relief of her own digestive distresses, I am on a mission to help women feel empowered in their healthcare, and discover the answers they have been searching for so they can finally feel like they can say YES to their lives instead of their symptoms telling them NO.
Digestive health is often overlooked, yet is at the root of many chronic conditions and I help women discover how they can calm and nourish their gut so that they can reduce those nagging symptoms of fatigue, bloating, brain fog, difficulty losing weight, gas, skin issues, low energy and so much more. Digestive health is the critical key in your journey to improved health and wellness for the long term.
For women who are looking to truly manage symptoms and improve their health and nutrition from the inside out and know that medications are not the only answer, I’m waiting to meet you!
I accept clients from: North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Texas, Colorado, Arizona