I love recipes that can do double duty, so it looks like I cooked a whole, separate fancy meal when actually, I didn’t.
Also stuffed pepper recipes always look good but take too long and involve too many steps for me (I’m a lazy cook).
Here’s what I recommend: cook and double this 20 Minute Cheesy Turkey and Quinoa Casserole on another night, then save half for this meal 2 or 3 days later. Everyone will think you are amazing!
Turkey Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers | 35 Min
- 6 large bell peppers variety of colors
- Cheesy Turkey and Quinoa Casserole leftovers
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Set a large pot of water to boil. Heat the oven to 375F.
- Trim the tops of the bell peppers, clean out the seeds, and trim the bottoms just enough to help the peppers stand up in the baking pan.
- Boil the peppers for 5 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
- Stand each pepper in a large cast iron skillet or other baking dish. Divide the cheesy beef and rice mixture into the peppers, filling each to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle each with extra cheddar cheese immediately so it melts. Enjoy!
If you try this, please don’t forget to comment! I want to hear your feedback!